Balancing the price with the technology, all you need is to get a laptop which can satisfy your requirement for your job. But for that, you need to compare among brands to get the Best laptops under 1 lakh. For this, it is necessary that you take into account certain features that meet your requirements.
Even before the work from home culture, from the beginning of the twenty-first-century laptop, started to become an integral part of the corporate sector. And, considering today’s scenario, your laptop is your best companion in everyday life.
Also, read our product reviews on,
The laptop that can be considered best among the brands under the price limit of 1 lakh, should be chosen by your requirement. A general workman needs very basic components as he/she deals with the basic functioning of the device. But a person who is a graphic designer needs high graphic resolution.
So it is important to choose a laptop that suits your profession and requirements.
A laptop for your daily tasks starts from the price range of 30000 INR, which may go up to 1lakh and beyond. But its price increases with features and workability. A laptop of cheaper prices may have all the basic features, but it may not handle the heavy tasking and functioning.
If you can afford it, a premium laptop may be proven as a great choice in every aspect. For example, a laptop pricing around 75K is well to do in all components i.e. motherboard, RAM, HDD, Graphics, etc.
The best laptops in India consist of i5 or equivalent processors which vary from generation 7 to 10 and are perfect for multitasking and gaming.
The best capacity RAM that you can get is 16 GB. The memory technology will be DDR4, proven handy in large tasks, and multitasking.
Coming to the storage capacity, you can get about 512 GB SSD storage for the best laptop. Obviously, if you don’t need that much amount of free space you can opt for fewer specs like Basic HDDs. That will ease the strain on your pockchet as well.
Now, if you are a graphic designer, the thing you need to care about the most is your battery and graphics. A good resolution can drain out a lot of battery life. The best you can get is a 1920 X 1080 graphic resolution with integrated graphics. The battery can last up to 6 to 8 hours considering the time of usage. No doubt, it is unnecessary for general users.
Okay, so if you are in a dilemma about choosing the best laptop under 100000 considering your requirements and wallet, then you don’t need to worry about it. We have done all the hard work for you. We have summarized a list of best laptops under 1 lakh considering all the above features and many more. Also, don’t forget to read the FAQs on the best laptops under 1 lac.
Best laptop under 1 lakh (Rs.100000) in India 2020
Here we have summarized and made a table listing a few specifications for the best laptops under 100000. You just need to look once to get an overview of various brands and their corresponding features. The best laptop usually comes with a great version of the processor and motherboard for swift operations.
Let’s check the table for an insight into the products, followed by a review of the laptops in detail.
1. ASUS ZenBook Duo UX481 Intel Core i5 10th Gen 14-inch FHD Thin & Light Laptop UX481FL-B5811T: The laptop with Best Features
- Comes with Intel i5 10th generation processor.
- Provides 8 GB RAM with 512 GB HDD.
- Comes with 2GB GE Force MX250 graphics.
- Screen Pad for better performance.
If you are looking for the best laptop under 1 lakh for video editing Asus Zenbook is the perfect pick for you. ASUS is one of the most promising Taiwanese brands in the electronics arena today. When it comes to the latest technology, ASUS always placed itself in the front row. Here is our first product, ASUS ZenBook Duo UX481. This Celestial blue thin model is definitely a delight to explore.
You can unleash your creative skills with ASUS. It comes with Intel Core i5 10210U 10th generation processor, which provides you excellent speed without lagging. This product comes with 8GB DDR3 RAM with PCle Gen 3×2 512 GB M2 SSD; just the perfect storage capacity you need.
It is endowed with a 14 inch full HD display with a resolution of 1920×1080. It’s a wonderful aspect ratio 16:9 and the Anti-glare display gives you a visual delight. Also, its 178-degree wide-view technology & 90% screen to body ratio provides more screen with color accuracy.
If you are a graphic designer then its Nvidia GeForce MX250 Graphics is an added gladness for you. It allows you to work with super graphic technology. This is a very thin model, weighs about 1.5 Kg, and comes with a Le 70 Whrs 4 cell battery with a backup of 8 hours.
12.6” touch display with 178-degree wide-view technology gives you a superior input experience. Also, it has 3 USB3.1 slots with 1 Gen 1 type A, 1 Gen 2 type A and 1 Gen 2 type C gives you a super data transfer speed. In addition, it has wi-fi6 & dual-band BT5.
This product comes with a 1-year guarantee with windows 10 as OS.
- Lightweight model.
- Superior features.
- Long battery life.
- Many powerful features and face unlock.
- Has an issue with fan noise.
- Has a problem with fast battery drainage.
- Microphone often gives a problem.
2. HP Pavilion Gaming 9th Gen Intel Core i7 Processor 15-dk0050TX: The best laptop under 1 lakh for gaming
- Comes with the Intel i7 processor.
- 8GB DDR4 RAM with 1TB SATA HDD along with 256 GB SSD.
- The product comes with Windows 10 OS.
- Provides 4GB NVidia GE GTX1650 graphics.
HP is one of the best names in Laptop brands. Whether it is technology or durability, HP remained one of the leading brands for years. One of their best models is the HP Pavilion Gaming 9th Gen Intel Core i7 Processor 15.6 inch FHD Laptop 15-dk0050TX.
Are you a gamer? Then this is a model that you can opt for. The Intel i7 processor with 6 cores and 2.6 GHz Intel turbo boost technology drives away the problems regarding multitasking.
8GB DDR4 RAM with 1TB SATA HDD and 256 GB SSD allows you to access a huge memory to store data without the fear of slowness of the system.
The 15.6” full HD display gives you an amazing display experience. The anti-glare technology gives you more screen view and 1920 x 1080 gives super HD graphic display.
NVidia GE Force GTX-1650 GDDR5 4 GB graphic is perfect for designing or gaming. It provides you with an awesome graphic experience so that you can take your creative skills to the next level.
This product has 1 Li-ion battery and comes with Windows 10 as OS and MS Office 2019 Home and student version in-built.
- Awesome features for game-loving people.
- Superior Speed.
- Huge storage.
- Original OS with MS Office.
- Has issues with the motherboard.
- Battery backup is not sufficient.
- Doesn’t come with a backpack.
3. Lenovo Legion Y540 9th gen Intel Core i7 15.6-inch FHD Gaming Laptop 81SY00EVIN: The best in brand
- It comes with Intel i7 processor 9th generation.
- It has16 GB RAM and 1TB SSD.
- Provides NVIDIA GTX 1650 4GB Graphics.
- Thin Bezel Gaming Laptop with a cold front.
Lenovo is one of the most trusted brands in electronics. When it comes to providing a quality product, then Lenovo is among the best. Here is today’s product from Lenovo, Lenovo Legion Y540 9th gen Intel Core i7 15.6-inch FHD Gaming Laptop 81SY00EVIN.
You can excel in your gaming skills with this Lenovo model. With i7-9750, 6 cores, and 2.6 GHz base speed, your laptop is among the fastest. Also with 12 Mb smart cache, there is no chance of lagging.
This is one of the very few products which provides 16 GB RAM and 1TB SSD at below 1 lakh. You can now have access to a huge memory, perfect for your collections.
15.6 inch full HD display with anti-glare technology gives you a better visual experience. With 1920x 1080 resolution, 300 Nits Brightness, and IPS display it gives you more screen view and color accuracy.
4 GB NVIDIA GTX1650 graphics is an added feature for your gaming skills. This allows you to get a supreme graphic experience and enjoy high graphic games easily.
3 USB 3.1 ports, HDMI, and Ethernet ports offer you an awesome I/O experience with super-fast transfer speed.
The dual-channel thermal system with cold front gives separate cooling for your CPU & GPU. 4 thermal vents, dedicated heat syncs, and 70 individual fan blades prevent your laptop from overheating
This product is one of the best laptops under 1 lakh for coding because you can work for hours without burning up your lap and the added advantage is it comes with a 1-year warranty with Genuine Windows 10 Home as OS.
- High-speed processor.
- Instant Cooling systems.
- Excellent transfer speed.
- High graphic experience.
- Perfect for gaming.
- Have an issue with fast battery drainage.
- A bit heavy weighs 2.3kg.
- Have problems regarding the faulty display channel.
- Issues of multiple automatic reboot failure.
4. ASUS ZenBook 14 UX434FL Intel Core i7 8th Gen 14-inch FHD Thin & Light Laptop; Best in storage and memory
- The laptop has the latest 8th Generation Intel i-core processor with a speed of 1.8 Giga Hz.
- It has the storage space of PCIe Gen 3×4 NVMe 1TB M.2 SSD
- It has an in-build memory (RAM) of 16 GB (LPDDR3) with a speed of 2133 Mega Hz.
- The operating system (O.S) is pre-installed genuine Windows 10.0 which has lifetime validity.
- The laptop is very light in weight,
Asus Zenbook 14UX434FL, the best laptop under 1 lakh for work, it is the best pick for the professionals and students, especially for those who love technology.
The laptop comes with the latest 8th generation Intel Core i7-8565U processor with a speed of 1.8 Giga Hz. The use of the latest processor enhances the processing speed of the system.
In terms of the major two parameters i.e. Storage and Memory, Asus is unbeatable. The internal memory of the system (RAM) is 16 GB with expandable storage space.
The graphics of the system is Ge-Force MX250 GDDR5 2GB VRAM. The display of the laptop is very impressive. It has a 178-degree angle wide-view technology. The laptop has 14 inch LED- back Lit FHD with 16: 9 slim-bezel Nano-Edge display with 92% screen to body ratio.
It has genuine/ licensed pre-installed windows 10 as an operating system which gives you fantastic computing experience.
The system has 3.3 mm bottom side bezel and 2.9 mm thin side bezel. The weight of the laptop is 1.35 Kg with a 3-50 Watt-hours’ lithium battery with a cumulative battery life of 12.3 hours.
It has a full size backlit keyboard with 1.4 mm key travel. It also has a screen pad with a super IPS display.
The other features are-3 D infrared webcam, Dual-band Giga-bit class Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Smooth and user-friendly touchpad screen.
- the 2GB NVIDIA GeForce MX250 Graphics- a huge boost for high-graphics jobs
- Easily portable due to its lightweight.
- Highly secured- has IR face-login system.
- The product is expensive.
- The after-sales service is not good.
- Cool & stunning 13-inch retina display with a true tone.
- It has 10th Generation dual-core Intel i5 processor with a speed of 1.1 Gigahertz
- The graphics card of the laptop is of Intel UHD Graphics 617.
- The pre-installed apple MAC-Operating System is the uniqueness of this device.
Apple does not need any introduction. Its Mac-Book series products are always in the leaders of the market and the Mac-Book air is one of them. It has a stunning 13.3-inch Retina display with a true tone and also has the Touch ID.
The processor of the Mac-Book Air is very fast. It is the dual-core 10th generation intel i5 processor and the speed of the processor is 1.1 Giga Hz. It has the Turbo Boost Up-to 3.5 Giga Hz with Intel iris plus graphics (UHD Graphics 617)
Manufactured from 100% recycled aluminum the laptop is powered with smart features like Force Touch trackpad, Apple T2 security chip, and Thunderbolt 3.
It has 8 GB internal memory (RAM) with 512 GB SSD storage. The keyboard of the laptop is apple designed magic key-board.
It’s super fast speed, amazing display and butterfly keyboard makes it one of the best workstation laptops under 1 lakh.
- Quality of the brand apple.
- Latest high-speed 10th gen processor of intel i5.
- Smooth Keyboard and touchpad functions.
- Silent operation on normal usage.
- The HD graphics with 2K resolution retina display.
- Very high price, only for the elite class users.
- No USB 3.0 port.
- Prone to scratches
- Service is not easily available and very complicated.
6. Dell Gaming-G3 3590 15.6-inch FHD Laptop (9th Gen Core i7-9750H/8GB/512GB SSD/Windows 10 + MS Office/4GB NVIDIA 1650 Graphics)
- It is powered by a 2.6GHz Intel Core i7-9750H (9th Gen) processor.
- Windows 10 is its Home Basic operating system along with lifetime access to MS. Office.
- Comes with a storage capacity of 5400rpm hard drive and 8GB DDR4 RAM.
- Its graphical functions are controlled by 4 GB NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1650 graphics card.
The 6th listing in the category of best laptop under 100000 is Dell Gaming-G3 3590. Dell G3 3590 has been designed with the specific needs of conventional gamers in mind. Its riveting 15.6-inch FHD (1920 * 1080) IPS display is the cynosure of all eyes.
Engineered with supersonic game shift technology, the shiny black laptop handles the gaming power with Game Shift technology that comes with the Alienware Command Centre. Its 4GB NVIDIA 1650 Graphics card produces discrete crystal-clear illustration and smooth gameplay.
Moreover, its enduring memory of 8GB DDR4 RAM and 512GB SSD allows a lot of space to collect games as well as fast loading capability. Its 9th Generation Intel Core i7- 9750H processor is a catch.
For thermals, it calls attention to large cooling vents and a dual-fan cooling technology to unfurl the heat during acute gaming caucus and its fast charging of 51Whr battery allows a wireless plugging experience.
- SmartByte technology fashions visual content for seamless streaming.
- Dual speakers with Nahimic 3D Audio provides a crisp quality sound.
- 4-zone RBG backlit keyboard with WASD.
- Lightweight (2.5kgs).
- 1 year of manufacturing guarantee.
- Poor battery life
- No laptop bag provided
- Can’t connect to TV sets or DVD players through VGA port
- 1.80 GHz Intel Core i7-8565U 8th Gen processor
- 16GB DDR4 RAM
- It also has SSD or 512 GB along with Hard drive
- This laptop comes with a 15.6-inch screen and UMA graphics
- Windows 10 operating system
MSI is a leading company that comes with high-end laptops and notebooks. This product comes with a 90W AC power adaptor and user manuals along with 2-year warranty documents.
This laptop model is best in class for multitasking and the trackpad is finest. Though the screen size is 15.6 inches the screen quality is amazing.
It has a long battery life, which is almost up to12 hours. Its 16 GB Ram can be expanded up to 32 GB. This MSI PS63 laptop is best in its category and under the price range of 1 lakh.
It also has 3 levels of a backlit keyboard. There are two slots for the RAM upgrade, although it has in-built DDR4 8 GB RAM. There is another SSD slot too and it can also be upgraded to 4 TB.
The laptop 3 USB 3.1 ports along with 1 USB 3.1 type C. 1 HDMI port is also there as well as SD card reader slot is also available. The cooling fan is noiseless even after intense and nonstop use for about 6 hours and there is no heating issue. This motherboard has a separate cooling system designed for processor and graphics card.
- Best in the budget under 1 lakh.
- The overall performance is good. Fast boot times, with the SSD and 16GB DDR4 RAM as added benefits.
- An ample number of ports and good trackpad to ease multitasking.
- The aluminum metal chassis, for both a premium look and study construction and feel and sturdiness.
- Silent cooling fan with heavy usage.
- Good battery life up to 12 hours of rigorous use.
- No touch screen.
- No thunderbolt port available
- No disk drive available.
- It is not good for gaming.
- Speakers are weak.
So, this was all about the best laptops in India under 1 lakh. Make sure you understand each of their features before making a final decision.
If you are looking for an all-rounder laptop, no doubt the Apple Mac-Book air will be the choice. If you are both a game lover and tech-savvy, you can opt for either Lenovo Legion Y540 or HP Pavilion.
Easy portability, huge storage capacity, and a wonderful memory option come with both ASUS ZenBook 14 UX434FL and ASUS ZenBook Duo UX481. While the budgeted buyer can opt for MSI PS63 Modern 8M-067IN, buyers looking for fast cooling technologies can always go for Dell Gaming-G3 3590.
Frequently Asked Questions On Best Laptops under 100000.
What are the top laptop brands in India?
Though the laptop market is flooded with a variety of brands, a few of those make their way in the list of top brands in India. Some of them are:
Should I buy an i3 or i5 laptop?
If you are looking for better media creation, coding, and multi-tasking without facing speed issues, i5 is definitely your choice. But if you are looking for a normal task accomplishment with your laptop, an i3 processor will make your day.
Should I buy a Mac or laptop?
If you are looking for a sturdy system capable of handling your software issues, compatibility terms, and multitasking moments a laptop is preferred over a Mac. But if you are looking for an elite class and stylish system to fulfill your daily requirements, you can always go for Mac.