Are you looking for the best gaming monitor in India that will help to enhance your gaming performance and provide realistic gameplay? It is essential for a good gaming session, after all. A good monitor is a window to the virtual world.
This is why I enjoy fast-paced games on a gaming monitor that has a satisfactory resolution. A good refresh rate and quick response time ensure that the screen does not lag when I play games like Witcher 3 or Red Dead Redemption III.
Well, some of the best gaming monitors in India are highly suited for their inbuilt specifications and features that give a lag-free and smooth experience right in your home with smart colour reproduction levels.
Gaming monitors are very much in high demand nowadays with the rise of PC-based games in recent times. They have fantastic display features and specifications that help to give a real-life experience right in your room with the help of advanced technology.
A good gaming monitor comes with a high refresh rate and a full resolution screen for sharper and colourful images. The pixel per inch (PPI) also plays a significant part in your monitor’s display quality. More PPI will result in more brilliant pictures with minute details and edges.
The best gaming monitors in India in 2021 come with 4K resolution displays that produce real-life-like depictions onto the screen for a rich and realistic gaming experience. You will find a real-time battlefield experience right in your eyes with the help of the advancement in the display features in today’s gaming monitors.
If you are looking for an all-rounder gaming monitor within a reasonable price, then you can opt for LG Ultra gear 240Hz 1ms G Sync 27” Professional Gaming Monitor. It consists of all the features that are required for the latest games to be compatible and run without any lags or stuttering.
Apart from that if you want a wide and more prominent gaming display for dynamic gaming, then you can go for LG 29 inch Ultrawide Full HD IPS Gaming. The BenQ EX2780Q 27 Inch QHD 1440p IPS gaming monitor offers a professional gaming experience and can be a boon to those who are looking for high-end gaming with the richest and advanced realistic and crisp display and features.
Most of the perfect budget gaming monitors come with widescreen monitors that have a higher aspect ratio for better GPU compatibility and performance.
Factors to consider while buying a best gaming monitor India:
- Monitor size– Monitor size is a crucial factor that also plays a vital part in the screen resolution. Most of the 27-inch monitors come with 1440p resolution screens and 4K for a 32-inch gaming screen. If you have a bigger screen, the clarity and sharpness of the image will also increase to a significant extent. So this is a must when you are trying to select the free syncing monitor in India.
- Display Refresh rate– The smoothness of a display depends mainly on the refresh rate. If you are planning to play a game in 80 frames per second, then a 100-hertz refresh rate is recommendable. However, the best 240 Hz gaming monitors to come with fluid display technology that can enable the smoothest lag-free gaming experience possible.
- Screen Resolution– For the best budget gaming monitors in 2021, most of them come with a minimum 1080p or 4K resolution display. You can try to opt for a 1440p resolution for an efficient gaming display that is ideal for high-end specification games at a reasonable budget.
Best Gaming Monitor in India 2021
We have made a list of the best gaming monitors in 2021 that can help you to identify and understand the various features that essentially required before purchasing one. The best gaming monitors for PCs come with enriched colour reproduction features and HDR plus technology that maintain the tonal contrast of the image.
Also, they have intelligent auto-detection AI features that enable them to identify the objects depicted on the screen. So this article can be a boon to those who are planning to buy a budget gaming monitor with the upgraded specifications at a reasonable price.
The following table shall help you to identify and compare the various features that will help you in buying the best gaming monitor for your PC. The features that are to be checked are Display size, resolution, refresh rate, brightness.
|Product||Resolution||Refresh Rate||Buy Now|
|Acer KG241QP 23.6” Gaming Monitor |
|1920 x 1080||144Hz|
|LG 24 inch Gaming Monitor||1920 x 1080||75Hz|
|Acer Nitro VG240Y 23.8 inch Gaming Monitor||1920 x 1080||75Hz|
|LG UltraGear 24 inch Gaming Monitor||1920 x 1080||144Hz|
|BenQ Zowie 24.5-inch Gaming Monitor||1920 x 1080||240Hz|
|LG Ultragear 27-inch Professional Gaming Monitor||1920 x 1080||240Hz|
|LG 29 inch Ultrawide Full HD Gaming Monitor||2560 x 1080||75Hz|
|BenQ EX2780Q 27 Inch QHD Gaming Monitor||2560 x 1440||144Hz|
Now, Lets us look at the indepth review of each individual product.
Watch Unboxing and Review of Acer KG241QP 23.6” 1 MS 144 Hz Gaming Monitor. below the video I added my views on, why should you buy this Gaming Monitor with pros and cons.
This Acer monitor comes with a full 23.6 inches Acer Full HD display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080, that is ideal for gaming and other high graphics-related programs. It is one of the best gaming monitors under Rs 15000 that can be a perfect addition to your CPU for enhanced gaming.
The wattage consumption is 23 watts, and the image brightness is 300 cd / m². It weighs around 4 Kg and 170 grams.
- Best colour reproduction with override feature for FPS stability.
- Available at a reasonable price.
- Has good durability and is sleek in design.
- Freesync works smoothly on high-end games.
- VRB options may not be suitable for the eyes for a long time.
- Screen flickering issues may occur due to voltage fluctuations.
- Gets heated up on high-end gaming for long hours.
Also Read: Best Home Theatre System in India
This is one of the best gaming monitors under Rs 15000 that comes with a flicker-free technology and 75 Hz refresh rate for powerful gaming. With a brightness of 250 cd/m² and a colour depth of 6bit+A-FRC, this is a good buy.
It has three gaming modes, and also an RTS enabled mode so that you can switch to the best mode for optimal gaming.
- Beautiful sleek design with IPS panel.
- Anti-reflective matt coating provided.
- Excellent refresh rate with optimised wide viewing angle.
- No heating issues as such.
- Colour contrast-detection fails at times during high-end gaming.
- No height adjustment or VESA support feature provided.
- Power consumptions get increased during high FPS gaming.
Also Read: Best Smart TV under 15000
This is one of the best gaming monitors for PCs in the nitro series that comes with black boost technology for 11 levels of dark level adjustments.
With this, you will get very sharp and crystal clear images on the screen with the maximum amount of minute details that are required for an efficient gaming experience.
- Affordable for budget-oriented gamers.
- Intelligent auto-selection mode for gaming that does not hurt the eyes.
- Accurate response time with no drop in frame rates.
- Colour calibration and contrast levels are excellent in this range.
- The stand base is not firm and shakes easily.
- Flickering occurs on rich specification gaming.
- HDMI connectivity issues leading to screen blackout.
Also Read: Best 43 inch 4K TV in India
This LG monitor comes with a 24-inch display and a native refresh rate of 144 hertz that can be one of the best gaming monitors for 144 Hz feature. It weighs 3.2 kgs and Dynamic action sync for the games to run without stuttering and to tear in the display.
The 300 nits brightness rate is excellent for viewing for a wide range of compatible games with your PC that optimises graphics stability and performance. It has a viewing angle of 160 degrees.
- Viewing angles are brilliant and seen in a more extensive range of view.
- No dead pixels and has very high durability.
- Perfect for racing and shooting games that require high FPS during gaming.
- Blur reduction technology is compatible with most of the operating systems.
- Bottom bezel gets overheated on high gaming.
- Flickering issues due to the heat generated.
- Oversaturated colours in some parts of the screen.
Also Read: Best SSD Laptops in India
This Zowie monitor is one of the best monitors under Rs 40000 for those who are exclusively game lovers and are seriously obsessed with rich gaming.
The shield option also helps to adjust and change display setting according to your requirements for an optimal output performance.
- Black equaliser technology for customised colour settings and Exclusive Color Vibrance.
- VESA Compatibility for improved ergonomics.
- Removable Shield to change monitor settings in an instant.
- DyAc™ Technology for a fluid real-time gaming experience.
- Personalised viewing angles are not acceptable.
- RL- frame for light reflection reduction could have been better.
- Display posts get heated up on high-end gaming.
Also Read: Best Laptop under 100000 in India
Another one in the list of the best 240 Hz gaming monitors, this LG ultra gear monitor is a 240 Hz refresh rate gaming monitor that comes with a 1920 x 1080 full HD resolution display.
Due to its refresh rate, most of the gaming applications tend to have a greater tendency to calibrate the high level of settings and maintain the FPS of the gaming throughout.
- Valuable product for gaming.
- Rich adaptability feature with Free sync enabled.
- Excellent refresh rate with no frame drops.
- Unique sleek and elegant model for high-end gamers.
- TN panel is not up to the mark.
- Sync not available over HDMI port.
- Screen flickering issues.
This is one of the affordable and best gaming monitors under Rs 20000 that provides you with ultra-wide gaming for a greater dynamic range of view while playing high-end graphics games.
You will like the display features if you are multiplayer and are obsessed with shooting FPS games.
- Ultra widescreen with 21:9 ratio for a bigger gaming experience.
- Good colour contrast and accurate saturation levels for images.
- Video playback is very good with sharp quality and textures.
- Intelligent HDR detection for dark shadows.
- HDR 10 effect while playing movies does not work correctly.
- Adjusting the brightness and contrast can be problematic sometimes.
- Blurry display in the top part of the screen during full HD gaming.
This is a 144-hertz refresh rate gaming monitor that comes with five key navigators that helps you to change and effortlessly access the user settings.
The infrared sensor for the eye reminder helps to preserve a balance between your work and break and thereby helps to protect your eyes from excessive stress.
- Enhanced visual effects with brightness intelligence+ technology.
- Eye reminder to detect a user’s presence in front of the screen.
- No tearing during high-end gaming.
- High levels of contrast and saturation are maintained with HDRi enabled option.
- Dark screen is not uniform in brightness.
- FPS lags during heat generation.
- Light leakage problems may occur in excessive voltage fluctuations.
So the monitors mentioned above can be a great help to those who are willing to buy a gaming monitor at a reasonable price range. These are the most trending monitors that are currently used both for the personal and professional gaming experience. They have perfect display features with advanced and updated technology to provide you with real life-like gaming experience right in your room.
If you still find it difficult or want a custom suggestion, please reach us through the comments I will love to help you 🙂
Best Gaming Monitors in India – Buyer’s Guide
Screen Resolution- It is very crucial and imperative when it comes to buying a gaming monitor. A high-resolution display will help to provide you with sharp images and videos on the screen. It is recommended that you buy a 1920 x 1080 resolution screen display for an efficient gaming experience that will help to maintain the quality of the gameplay throughout.
Refresh Rate- A high refresh rate will result in fluid gameplay and smooth lag-free performance. A 144-hertz refresh rate is ideal for a gaming monitor. If you are planning to play rich compatibility games, then a higher refresh rate monitor of 144 hertz is ideally suggested. It will provide you with an enriching gaming experience without any drastic frame drops and will maintain the quality and the smoothness of the gameplay throughout.
Aspect Ratio- Checking the aspect ratio is also an important part. Most of the gaming monitors come with a 16:9 aspect ratio. However, some monitors come with a 21:9 ratio for an extra dynamic gaming experience. It maintains the width and height of the gameplay so that the objects depicted are uniform and natural on the screen.
It refers to the useful feature, where a monitor dynamically adjusts its vertical refresh rate to the frame rate of the GPU. AMD freesync and Nvidia Gsync are both adaptive synchronization technology that helps to remove stuttering and improve the compatibility of the GPUs. Both have useful features and run most of the high compatible games without any issues.
- AMD free sync- It is a smart sync feature provided by AMD that offers a user a platform to adjust the levels of effects in the gaming application. Due to this, most of the rich graphics games can run smoothly despite having frame drops. It helps to improve the FPS in the gaming balancing the effects and the quality of the application.
- Nvidia Gsync is adaptive synchronization technology that helps to remove stuttering and improve the compatibility of the GPUs. It has useful features and runs most of the high compatible games without any issues.
There are three types of display panels that are used for a variety of viewing according to the user’s requirements. They are:-
- Twisted Nematic (TN) panels– They are the best-suited monitors for gaming. They have very high refresh rates and 4k display for dynamic viewing, bringing more vibrancy to your gaming experience.
- Vertical Alignment (VA) panels– you can also opt for VA monitors that are suited for office work purposes or playing movies that generally do not require very high specifications.
- In-plane switching (IPS) panels– They have excellent display features and sharp resolution. They have sharp viewing angles and good colour reproduction features that make it suitable for viewing.
Response Time: Response time is also significant while you are planning to buy a gaming monitor. Prompt response time will result in fluid gaming. The larger the screen better is the viewing experience for you. Most of the gaming monitors come with a response time of 1 ms that helps to make your gameplay faster and smoother.
Size of the screen: This factor is an obvious one when you are going to get a gaming monitor. Bigger is better, especially in the case of the gaming screens. You can see the details more clearly and do not mistake the minute details. This feature also helps to have a good peripheral vision in games, with detailing in the surrounding.
Also, you do not have to squint with a bigger screen, so there is no added pressure on the eye muscles. If you are playing split-screen on multiplayer mode, a bigger screen is the one you should go for every time.
While buying a monitor, check for the connectors that are suited well for your pc.
- HDMI port- In today’s monitors, most of them come with an HDMI connector that helps to provide excellent visual and audio output for a high definition multimedia interface.
- Display port 1.4- With the help of display port, you can directly connect to a display device that can depict the gameplay on the screen with sharp resolution and edges.
- USB port– With the help of USB port, you can connect external storage devices in no time and can have access to a wide number of external devices too like speakers, hard disk drives, etc.
- Audio port– This is the main port via which the audio signals are obtained without any external noise. Most of them consist of a 3.5 mm jack for the audio port.
- Dvi Port- It is used for connecting a digital flat panel LCD monitor or projector to the graphics card. It maintains the quality of the output visuals uniform throughout the game.
- Brightness- An efficient gaming monitor comes with a high brightness that keeps your gameplay consistent throughout. Most of them come with 300 nits brightness displays that are ideally suited for playing high-end graphics games with smooth performance. If your pc has a higher brightness level, then it will help to remove dark shadows and opaqueness from your screen that will help you to have a better and richer gaming experience.
Additional Features to look up:
- Flicker-free technology-It is used to remove the concept of screen flickering during any type of display onto the screen. It maintains a uniform display pattern and optimizes the frame rates for a clear flicker-free view on the screen so that long-time gaming does not hurt the eye.
- Brightness technology– Most of the monitors come with intelligence brightness technology that automatically adjusts the levels of brightness according to the application’s requirements. It maintains the uniformity of display and carries the optimal brightness range that prevents the user’s eyes from being damaged.
- Dynamic Action Sync (DAS) – It adjusts human senses with real-time effects in fast-paced games by removing lags. It enables the highest form of user interaction with the screen and allows a prompt reply on the screen without any input lag. This feature is a huge help when you are playing FPS games or the ones that require fast reaction time.
- Black Stabilizer– It is a select type of low-end gamma adjuster that helps in seeing low-level shadows during dark conditions during the gaming process. It adjusts the levels of black colour during low light gaming and is therefore useful in real-time adventurous gaming situations.
Freqeuntly Asked Questions on Best Gaming Monitor in India.
Do I need a 4k monitor for gaming?
A significant number of gaming monitors come with 4k resolution displays. 4k resolution has a high-end resolution that provides super crisp and sharp pictures and maintains the quality of the gaming throughout. It has HD support that defines the pixels dots on the screen that make up the display on the screen. Since gaming requires a high-resolution display to enjoy and function efficiently, you should purchase a 4k real-time gaming monitor.
What is the best size monitor for gaming?
A typical 25-inch monitor display is useful for gaming that is suitable for personal use. However, if you are a pro gamer, then you can opt for a 28-32 inch monitor display. In many cases, 34+ inches monitors are also used for the professional level of gaming and gaming arenas for higher resolution display and features. You can also opt for a super ultra-wide gaming monitor if you plan to play high-end games as multiplayer or high-end simulator games.
Are gaming monitors worth it?
Yes. Gaming monitors are a worthy product to buy if you are obsessed with gaming. Gaming monitors come with higher specifications, features, display quality, size, refresh rates, response time and much more than maintains the performance of the applications. A higher compatible CPU will require a better display for providing output on to the screen. So for that reason, gaming monitors are handyand worthy. Your gaming monitor will have a variety of other applications too. Apart from gaming, playing high-quality full HD videos and software are also beneficial because they require right display platforms that are also provided by these gaming monitors.