Vacuum cleaners are life savior, whenever you want to clean large areas in your home or office really quick. These machines provide a sense of comfort for the daily household chores and give you ample free time if you are a homemaker.
Along with comfort, keeping our home clean is a major concern for all of us. Either you hire a maid or do it yourself, maintaining proper health and hygiene is a must in day to day life.
Keeping pace with the technology vacuum cleaners is one of the safest, fastest, and convenient choices to carry out regular cleaning. This noiseless and smart cleaning technique can be applied to sofas, curtains, carpets, beds, and floors with little perspiration. Vacuum cleaners also help to get rid of microbial particles like pollen and dander.
Also, read our latest product recommendations,
Now since you have this much information about vacuum cleaners, it is obvious that you will look for some good vacuum cleaners in the market. Along with the list of best vacuum cleaners, there is also a FAQ section at the end to let you help with your queries of the same.
Best vacuum cleaners under 10000
|Product||Warranty (years)||Amazon Ratings*||Buy Now|
|Eureka Forbes Euroclean X-Force Vacuum Cleaner|
|1||3.9 (336 ratings)||Amazon|
|ResQTech India Pvt Ltd Spartan Ultra Powerful 2 in 1 Vacuum Cleaner||2||3.7 (39 ratings)||Amazon|
|Philips PowerPro FC9352 Compact Vacuum Cleaner||2||4.4 (1,675 ratings)||Amazon|
|Bissell Featherweight Stick Vacuum Lightweight Bag-less Vacuum cleaner||1||4.3 (5,959 ratings)||Amazon|
|Panasonic MC-CG304 1400-Watt Vacuum Cleaner||1||4.2 (332 ratings)||Amazon|
|Inalsa Vacuum Cleaner Wet and Dry Micro WD21-1600W||1||4.0 (717 ratings)||Amazon|
|Karcher WD 3 Multi-Purpose Vacuum Cleaner||1||4.1 (4,846 ratings)||Amazon|
*Ratings subject to change time to time (last updated on: 18/08/2020)
Now, let us look at detailed review of each products.
1. Eureka Forbes Euroclean X-Force Vacuum Cleaner; best in quality and performance
One of the best vacuum cleaners in India, Euroclean X-Force comes with a powerful design and advanced filtration techniques. Its unique purifying technology removes small dust particles and has a dusting capacity of up to 3 liters.
This vacuum cleaner has an operating voltage of 230 volts and a special dust bag full indicator along with a 1400 watt suction motor. Its lightweight and compact size make it easily portable within the space.
The twin parking position of the model is another excellent feature that makes it more durable and user friendly. The trustworthy brand also offers a warranty period of two years on its products. Besides, it has three power modes: high, mid, and low that can be used according to the user’s requirements.
Undoubtedly, it is one of the best vacuum cleaners for homes that will help to provide a healthy and safe environment for your family.
- Best for removing dust particle from the interior portions and ceilings of the rooms
- Requires no installation and can be easily moved from one place to the other because of the wheels attached to its body
- Consists of a special indicator which lights up when the dust bag reaches its maximum capacity
- Uses best class filtration mechanism to accumulate dust particles and is internationally recognized
- This product has achieved the highest forms of customer satisfaction due to its durability and excellent cleaning techniques
- Available at a reasonable price and has a warranty period of 2 years
- Little noisy when the product is switched on
- Sometimes the vacuum cleaner gets heated up after using for a long period of time thus giving off a burning smell
- No child lock is provided with the product which can be risky at times when the children are around
- Often the vacuum cleaner stops working when operated at high power modes.
- The build quality is poor and there is often complaint of frequent replacement of hose pipe
2. ResQTech India Pvt Ltd Spartan Cordless 12000 PA Ultra Powerful 2 in 1 Vacuum Cleaner; best in cleaning
This cordless rechargeable vacuum cleaner comes with a lithium-ion battery and a LED brush that can be used for cleaning dust particles present in your rooms.
It has a 12000pa ultra suction capacity that can clean dust particles from even the remote corners of the rooms like underneath the bed, sofas, and furniture.
It comes with a 180-degree rotation brush with a swivel design and folding handle that is very easy to use.
Due to its cordless convenience and lightweight, you can easily carry it from one place to the other. Also, with the compact size, the ResQTech Spartan does not consume much space in your room.
It has a long battery life and requires only 4 to 5 hours to get fully charged.
The appliance is also equipped with an LED battery indicator that indicates the level of the battery to ensure on-time charging. The Spartan has 2 operating modes: the low power mode and the high power mode.
The low power mode is used to remove dust particles from the floor or bed while the high power mode is used to clean dust particles from the farthest corners of the room.
Overall, ResQTech is a smart choice while counting on the best vacuum cleaners under 10,000.
- It weighs around 1.99kgs and has a warranty period of 2 years.
- The device is made up of ABS plastic that generally lasts for a long period of time.
- As it is cordless, it can be used in the remote corners of the living space to remove dust particles.
- It is very easy to assemble and can be moved from one place to the other.
- Consists of a long-lasting removable lithium-ion battery, which is user-replaceable.
- The 180-degree rotation brush provides flexibility during the process of cleaning.
- The appliance has an excellent run time.
- You can use it for 30 minutes even on low power.
- Suction power is not very high.
- Sometimes it gets overheated while accumulating bigger dust particles.
- Does not come with a child lock feature.
- Hair and threads get tangled on the surface of the turbo brush which is difficult to remove at times.
- Often the battery stops charging after usage of a couple of days.
- The cleaner wheels are fragile and often come out after regular use.
3. Philips PowerPro FC9352/01 Compact Vacuum Cleaner: best in efficiency
Philips is one of the largest and globally trusted electronic appliance manufacturing companies with a huge number of satisfied customers around the world.
Besides luminous technologies, audio systems, electronic products, and health Care Technology, they have also ventured into the vacuum cleaner segment. From them, the Philips power Pro FC9352/01 Compact Bagless Vacuum Cleaner was launched globally in 2018.
Gradually, it proved to be a very promising product in the market of home cleaning appliances and won the iF Gold Award 2018.
The vacuum cleaner comes with power cyclone 5 technology, which is enabled to separate dust particles from the air. It has an action radius of 9 m and the cord length is 6m.
The Physical dimension of the given vacuum cleaner is 410 mm×281 mm× 247 mm. With a motor ability of 1900 watt, the vacuum cleaner can produce very strong suction power.
The Sound power level of the cleaner is 82 DB and the maximum Air-Flow is 37 l/s. Also, it has turbo brushes that can clean 25 percent more hairs and dust than any other vacuum cleaner in the market.
For a detailed floor cleaning, it contains a multi-clean nozzle. The vacuum cleaner is very lightweight and equipped with wheels for better motion control and portability.
Besides, this product has EPA 10 filters for healthy air and 2 years warranty from the manufacturer from the date of purchase.
- It has very high suction power with the inclusion of power cyclone 5.
- With the allergy H13 filter, it can capture more than 99.9% of allergens like fine dust particles, pollen, pet hair, and dust mites.
- The model is easy to assemble and use even for first-time users.
- This vacuum cleaner model has an elegant design and easy to clean for its bag-less approach.
- The device is very lightweight and hence easily movable.
- It doesn’t get heated up quickly even when operated on the highest mode.
- The after-sales service for this model was not very impressive.
- It has no blowing action.
- The HEPA filter can get clogged fast.
- Many buyers may find the price a little risen when compared to others.
4. Bissell Featherweight Stick Vacuum Lightweight Bag-less Vacuum cleaner
Compact, convenient, and efficient, this multi-purpose Bissell Featherweight Stick Vacuum Lightweight bag-less vacuum cleaner is another best vacuum cleaner under 10,000.
The appliance provides a very powerful and convenient way to clean up the daily debris. Being one of the best vacuum cleaners for carpets, the device does an excellent job of picking up literally everything, from small dust particles to allergens, pet fur to pollen etc.
Additionally, you can easily transform this stick into three different types of machines. As an upright stick, you can vacuum larger areas, i.e. on the carpet and hard floors. It can also be used as a hand vacuum for cleaning sofa, beds, etc. and other places where the upright vacuum cannot reach. Besides, you can also use it as a stair vacuum to clean up the steps meticulously. Great, right?
The vacuum stick is very light as it weighs around 4 pounds only. With the compact form and a low price point, do not expect a performance like brand leaders like Dyson or Bosch but you will get your money’s worth.
After use, storing does not take up much place at all. The Bissell Featherweight comes with a 15 ft. power cord which is enough to move it around. If you have a small home, with hardwood or bare floor and are on a budget, this is one of the best bagless vacuum cleaners for you.
- The weight of this vacuum cleaner is very less, it is quite portable and easy to maintain.
- At an affordable rate, you get actually three machines in one- hand vacuum, stair vacuum, and a stick vacuum.
- You can easily take out the filter, clean it, or wash it for a good performance.
- As an add-on, you get a crevice tool for cleaning between the narrow spaces and couch cushions.
- Not very reliable after-sales service.
- Getting replacement parts can be a problem.
- It does not come with a motorized brush, so it depends on suction only for picking up the dirt.
5. Panasonic MC-CG304 1400-Watt Vacuum Cleaner
Next in the list comes Panasonic. One of the light and durable models, the Panasonic MC-CG304 model can be an integral part of your urban life, especially if you are plagued by dust particles. Panasonic is one of the trustworthy companies when it comes to consumer electronics. This ergonomic and compact model is no doubt one of the best vacuum cleaners under 10,000.
This 1400 Watt vacuum cleaner is equipped with an electrostatic filter and a contemporary chassis. This model is comparatively lightweight for a full-size vacuum cleaner at only 3.3Kg and has a cord length of more than 16 feet, which is great for its mobility too.
With a suction power up to 400 Watts, the Panasonic MC-CG304 can remove stubborn dust particles from all corners of the room. You can use the metal extension wand with the blower to stir up the accumulated dust in the corner and then suck them into the vacuum cleaner. The dust is collected in a dust pouch with a capacity of 1.2 liters. The best part is that you can easily clean the bag and wash it as well.
Compared to other brands in this price range, this model is claimed to be 130% more energy-efficient. It also comes with an adjustable power control while using the suction feature. As an added feature, it comes with an air dust catcher, eco-power, and other compact power control modes as well as a 1-year warranty.
- The vacuum cleaner is very handy and its operations are quite simple.
- The Panasonic MC-CG304 vacuum cleaner bears a powerful design.
- It comes with adjustable power control.
- Its compact size requires no extra room for its storage.
- Its lightweight along with smooth rubber wheels on its sides makes it easier to drag while cleaning from here to there.
- Its powerful suction capacity helps in cleaning curtains and carpets smoothly.
- It is noisy.
- Heats up quickly.
- As compared to the lightweight body of the vacuum cleaner machine, the metal pipe is a bit heavy and inconvenient to carry around.
- The motor gets heated up after a few minutes of operation.
6. Inalsa Vacuum Cleaner Wet and Dry Micro WD21-1600W
Another best vacuum cleaner under 10,000 is Inalsa. This is a 3-in-1 vacuum cleaner wet and dry with a powerful blower function that is beneficial for cleaning narrow or remote areas of the rooms. It consists of a 1600W motor that delivers up to 21kpa suction power to remove dust particles, hair, and small wastes from the floor and mattresses.
This vacuum cleaner has a carry handle and 360-degree rotational wheels that allow the machine to work in any direction according to the user’s requirement. It can hold wastes up to 21L and requires an operating voltage of 220-240 volts. Due to user-friendliness, this brand has received the highest forms of customer satisfaction and also has one year of warranty from the date of purchase.
However, the most prominent feature of this vacuum cleaner is Safe buoy technology. It prevents the cleaner from sucking water when the liquid capacity reaches its maximum point. This helps to prevent any damage to the internal parts of the machine.
Apart from that, its powerful swirling action and HEPA filtration mechanisms help to remove finest and minute dust particles from the surfaces of sofas, beds, furniture, pillows, etc. It also provides a pollution-free atmosphere for your belongings and has a large operating cleaning range.
- Weighs around 4.5 kg and can be easily moved from one room to the other.
- HEPA filtration techniques remove dust particles from the air that provides a clean environment.
- With the 3-in-1 multifunction technology, it is flexible to use and removes dirt (dry and wet) from the remote areas of the room.
- Has a warranty period of 1 year and does not give out much noise when in operation.
- Definitely a value for money product and lasts for a long period of time.
- This wet and dry cleaner is perfect for those who are tight on their budget.
- Sometimes it gets overheated and gives out a foul burning smell.
- No switch to change the multifunctional modes while in operation.
- Dust may leak out from the dust-bag which affects the overall performance of the machine.
- Often the water sucked by the appliance also leaks out from the container.
7. Karcher WD 3 Multi-Purpose Vacuum Cleaner
This vacuum cleaner uses the latest German technology with an impact-resistant container and blower function that can be beneficial for cleaning your bedrooms and dining halls.
This wet and dry vacuum cleaner has a plastic dust container capacity of 17 liters. The cartridge filter is useful for cleaning both dry and wet dirt particles from the remote corners of the room and below the surfaces of beds, tables, furniture, etc.
The floor nozzle and the suction hose are the prominent features of the product which can be used according to the user’s requirement and flexibility. The device also consists of a locking system with pull and push action which is easy to handle and use during the process of cleaning.
Besides, the appliance is equipped with a compact, well-built plastic body and a removable handle where different nozzles can be attached to the suction hose.
The wheels attached to the base of the cleaner make it portable and user friendly. The low noise level of the vacuum cleaner is also a plus point in this appliance.
- The drying and suction power is excellent to remove minute granular or coarse dust particles.
- It has high durability that allows the product to be used for a long period of time.
- It is definitely a value for money product and is portable due to its lightweight.
- Easy to handle and store due to its compact design and size.
- The edges are not rigid and tend to break easily.
- Cable length is not very long as a result of which people might find it difficult to clean the ceiling of the rooms.
- The dust collection bag needs to be changed frequently to maximize cleaning performance.
Though this post lists some best vacuum cleaner brands in the market, you only need to finally decide which one to buy.
If you value brands and their certificates, undoubtedly Eureka Forbes is your pick. But if you can go well with cleaners that have advanced technology and efficiency, Philips and Inalsa are your picks.
Those who are looking for a lightweight cleaner within budget go for Bissell or ResQTech. Nevertheless, you will get more power efficiency and durability in Panasonic and Karcher respectively.
Frequently Asked Question Best Vacuum Cleaners under 10000.
What are the different types of vacuum cleaners available in the market?
There are several types of vacuum cleaners available in the market depending upon their capacity and operation modes. Some of them are:
1. Wet and dry: Can clean both wet and dry dust particles
2. Handheld: Can clean the ‘hard to reach’ areas like sofa corners, car interiors, etc.
3. Stick: Helpful in cleaning small areas like bookshelves and underneath beds and sofas.
4. Automatic: Can operate very efficiently and is best for everyday cleaning purposes.
5. Canister: Can only clean open areas like floors, sofa, ceilings, etc.
6. Bagged or bagless: The bagged cleaner comes with a dust bag of capacity from 1 to 20 liters. The other one is equipped with dirt collecting cups.
How long does a vacuum cleaner last?
Though the life of a vacuum cleaner entirely depends upon your handling and usage, on average it can last for as long as 8 years. Again, it solely depends on how you maintain and preserve it for the next time.
How often I need to vacuum my house?
Under normal conditions, you can vacuum your house once a week. But if you have family members suffering from breathing problems or have pets, make sure to vacuum your house thrice a week. Also, frequent vacuums are necessary for people living in highly polluted areas.
Is vacuum cleaner worth buying?
Buying an efficient vacuum cleaner that can clean both allergens and bigger dust particles are worth your money. Moreover, if you are based in high pollution zones, a powerful vacuum cleaner is a must-buy for you.