If you have a soundbar and a projector, you may wonder if it’s possible to connect them. Indeed it’s possible to connect them.
It’s plausible to connect your soundbar with your projector as long as you have compatible parts in both devices.
But how do you connect your soundbar to your projector? You have a few options in this area:
- Using an HDMI cable
- Using Analogue connections
- Wireless connections like Bluetooth
In This Post
How do I connect my Bluetooth soundbar to my projector?
It’s easy to connect your Bluetooth soundbar to a contemporary projector. To begin, power on your projector and select the menu option (if available). To get to the Bluetooth feature, go to the settings menu. Normally, you must first pick the HDMI connection and then hit Enter or OK.
Select the Audio Out Device, then Projector, before pressing Escape or Cancel to return to the settings menu. Select Bluetooth and then press Enter or OK. Because some projector models have different interfaces, you’ll need to consult their manual for more information.
Therefore for the projector to detect and connect with your soundbar, you must first go to settings or system setup and turn on Bluetooth. Remember to switch on the soundbar for the connection to work. Furthermore, you must first turn on the Bluetooth on your projector.
Simple hack: To provide audio to your projection-based media, most devices can easily catch Bluetooth signals from adjacent speakers, headsets, and other devices.
What soundbars are compatible with projectors?
Here are some of the best soundbars to pair with a projector for a more realistic visual experience.
- Klipsch Cinema 600 Sound Bar 3.1 Home Theater System, Black, with HDMI-ARC for Easy Setup
- Sonos Arc – The Premium Smart Soundbar for TV, Movies, Music, Gaming, and More
- Bose Smart Soundbar 300 Bluetooth Connectivity with Alexa
- Sony HT-S350 Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer
- LG SL5Y 2.1 Channel High-Resolution Sound B
Can you connect a soundbar to an Onn projector?
The connection can be established in the following manner:
- Position the soundbar where you and plug it
- Connect the audio cable to one of the output options on your projector
- Connect the other end to the soundbar
- Switch on tbe soundbar
- Set the volume as per your likes
How to connect the Epson projector to the soundbar?
You should check the available audio ports on the projector to the ports on the soundbar before connecting the Epson projector to your soundbar. Epson projectors can be connected wirelessly via Bluetooth and Wi-Fi, or wired using digital optical connections or an HDMI ARC (Audio Return Channel) cable.
Connections: Wired vs. Wireless
Installation should be simple for soundbar and projector models released after 2020. Simply switch off both devices, connect the optical port of your soundbar to the optical port of your Epson projector, and then turn them back on.
When it comes to Bluetooth connections, all you have to do is switch on Bluetooth on your Epson projector, put your soundbar in pairing mode, and then choose the soundbar from the menu or settings to have your projector identify and connect to it.
How to connect soundbar to vankyo projector?
Once you have set up your projector, you can go through the following steps:
- Select the right audio cable to connect your projector and soundbar. Mostly, you will require a 3.5 mm stereo plug.
- Turn off the soundbar
- Put in the 3.5 mm plug into the audio output unit of the projector
- Then insert the other end of the car onto the Audio input of the soundbar
- Turn the soundbar on and choose your preferred volume level
You can also connect the projector wirelessly to the soundbar as well. If both your projector and soundbar have a Bluetooth feature, select scan on them to find other devices. Once paired, you can connect them.
How to connect a Samsung soundbar to a projector?
Samsung recommends connecting the soundbar to a projector using an HDMI cable. It can be done by following the steps below:
- Turn off the soundbar and the projector and then connect one end of the HDMI car to an HDMI port on the projector
- Now connect the other end of the HDMI out port to the soundbar
- Connect the second HDMI cable to the HDMI port on your projector and then connect the other end of the HDMI IN Port to the soundbar
- Switch on the projector and the soundbar. Press the Scan button on the soundbar till HDMI appears on the display
- Turn the projector on and change the source to an HDMI port
Do all projectors have audio out?
Numerous advanced projectors introduced between the late 2010s and the early 2020s include an audio option and installed speakers, giving you further options for getting sound from your displayed video, movie, or TV show. The sound might come from both your projector speaker and your HDTV, which is connected to a cable box or a Blu-ray player.
In any case, here are several methods for connecting your projector to various audio devices. It differs from gadget to device and brand to brand, but they all offer you a good concept of how things should work.
It’s simple to connect a soundbar to your projector. All you have to do is be certain your projector and soundbar are wired or wirelessly functional, and you can have a home theatre experience.
Soundbars are less expensive alternatives to standard surround sound, allowing you to take your projector-based home theatre to new heights. To improve your viewing experience, install your soundbar then use the connectivity options accessible to you.