Are you looking for the best refrigerator under 30000? If yes, then you are in the right place. In this article, I have researched, tested, and ranked the best refrigerators in India under 30000.
These days refrigerator is a common kitchen appliance we find in all the houses. It helps us to preserve frozen food, raw vegetables, Ice creams, curries, chocolates, and many other items for a longer period of time.
The benefits that a refrigerator offers are endless, thats why we love it. But the real problem is finding the best refrigerator under your budget with required capacity and with latest features makes it tough.
But not anymore, to make your process of finding the best refrigerator under 30k easy, I have compiled this article for your reference. I suggest you read the entire article to make your purchase worth every penny.
Also Read, our following guides to find the best product for your need.
Since all of us are well aware of the advantages of a fridge, Now, let’s move on to the list of the best refrigerators under 30000 in India. Do read the FAQs at the end of the article.
Best Refrigerators Under 30000 In India 2021
|Product||Capacity||BEE Energy Rating||Buy Now|
|Lg Double Door Refrigerator|
|308 Liters||2 Star|
|Samsung Double Door Refrigerator||324 Liters||2 Star|
|Haier Double Door Refrigerator||276 Liters||4 Star|
|Whirlpool Double Door Refrigerator||292 Liters||3 Star|
|Samsung Double Door Refrigerator||253 Liters||3 Star|
|Haier Double Door Refrigerator||347 Liters||2 Star|
|LG Double Door Refrigerator||260 Liters||3 Star|
1. LG 308 L 2 Star Inverter Linear Frost-Free Double-Door Refrigerator (GL-T322RPZU)- Best in brand value
The first mention in the list of the best fridge in India under 30,000 is LG 308 L Double-Door Refrigerator. This refrigerator uses door cooling and inverted linear compression technology to keep the quality of the food fresh for an extended period by its advanced technology.
It also converts the freezer to the fridge and thereby making it more compact and increasing the storage capacity with just one touch.
In the case of a power cut, the auto smart technology helps to connect the refrigerator to the home inverter. Another prominent feature is the smart diagnosis. The refrigerator can diagnose any problem within a short period with the help of a mobile application.
The operating voltage of the fridge is 230 volts and has a fresh food capacity of 210 liters. It is colored with shiny stainless steel color. It comes with an energy efficiency of a 2-star BEE rating, which is the best for middle-sized family.
The freezer capacity of this appliance is 75 liters and is equipped with a double-twisting ice tray.
This brand can be easily trusted due to its quality of services. The inverted linear compressor provides efficient door cooling that maintains the freshness of the food for up to 14 days.
The toughened glass shelves can carry up to a heavy load of 175 kilograms. The 2-liter bottle storage capacity in the refrigerator door can be beneficial to store cold water.
Besides, the approach called Moist’ N’ Fresh, which uses a lattice-patterned box cover for maintaining optimal moisture, is an added advantage.
- Comes with an alarm sound when the fridge door is accidentally kept open for a long time.
- LG’s inverter linear compressor helps to save energy and reduces noise up to 25 percent.
- Has achieved the highest forms of customer satisfaction and is a value for money product.
- It comes with an anti-bacterial gasket and is sleek and unique in design that keeps the food fresh for a longer time.
- There is no extra noise when the refrigerator is running.
- The dual vents help in keeping the refrigerator perfectly.
- LG provides fast and smooth after-sales services.
- There is no light in the freezer section of the refrigerator.
- Sometimes the door gets heated up when the refrigerator reaches the maximum cooling temperature.
- The vegetable basket upper cover is not hard and may get damaged upon placing heavyweight items.
2. Samsung 324 L 2 Star Inverter Frost-Free Double Door Refrigerator (RT34M5538S8/HL)-Best In Performance
One of the best refrigerator brands in India, Samsung, presents this frost-free fridge, is one of the top-performing appliances in the market. This refrigerator comes with double door design and it is a perfect fit for a family with 3-4 members.
It has a capacity of 324 liters and uses digital inverter technology, which automatically changes the compressor speed according to the refrigerator’s cooling requirement across 7 levels.
Its twin cooling plus technology also helps to provide 70 percent humidity inside the fridge that keeps the food fresh for an extended period.
It has a frost-free cooling system with auto defrost technology and requires an operating voltage of 100 volts. The energy rating is 2 stars, and there is a warranty period of 1 year on the product.
The model is sleek and elegant in design and has a dimension of 600*1635*672 mm. It is equipped with power cool and power freeze options to enhance a rapid cooling environment for long-lasting performance.
The five conversion modes can be used to maintain the freshness of the food, drinks, and make more ice according to the user’s needs. The LED lighting inside the refrigerator illuminates every corner of the fridge and does not consume much power.
Also, it contains the deodorizing filter removes unwanted foul odors from the fridge’s interior areas, thus preserving the quality of food.
- Digital inverter technology makes the refrigerator more power-efficient and saves electricity.
- The body is made up of steel and is compact and elegant in design to store vegetables and food.
- It does not make any unnecessary noise while in operation.
- Five conversion modes can be used to change the level of cooling according to the requirement.
- Available at a reasonable price with an efficient cooling system.
- The freezer and vegetable basket is quite big.
- The deodorizer keeps the edible items fresh and free from smell.
- Sometimes the compressor stops working giving out a burning smell
- The body of the fridge may get overheated while adjusting the five conversion mode
- Power consumption is more when compared to others.
- Often the freezer switching off automatically.
3. Haier 276 L 4 Star Inverter Frost-Free Double Door Refrigerator (HRB-2964PMG-E) – Best In Technology
The next beast in the list of the best refrigerator under 30,000 is Haier frost-free refrigerator. This is a standard double door refrigerator with a capacity of 276 liters and annual energy consumption of 184-kilowatt hours.
It is an 8-in-1 convertible refrigerator with twin energy savings technology that helps to save electricity. There is a warranty period of one year on the product and ten years on the compressor.
The great-looking mirror glass front adds a charm to the refrigerator’s elegant design with a fresh food capacity of 198 liters.
The twin inverter technology helps to provide uniform cooling. It keeps the fruits and vegetables fresh for a longer period. The freezer capacity is 78 liters and has an automatic frost-free technology.
The storage capacity is high and is provided with sturdy glass shelves to withstand the weight of the food and utensils kept inside the fridge. The turbo icing feature is also a prominent feature that helps to provide instant cooling inside the refrigerator when the outside temperature is very high, thus preserving food quality.
Due to its advanced technology, this fridge does not require any stabilizer and is an energy-efficient product. The quality lasts for a long time, even after rough usage. This is a value for money product, and the temperature can be adjusted according to the user’s need.
- Easy to install and use due to its innovative technology and frost-free action.
- It is an 8-in-1 convertible refrigerator that can be used according to the user’s requirement.
- It is exquisite in design with a mirror-like front panel with a free-standing installation type.
- The warranty period of one year on the product and ten years on the compressor is a plus point of the fridge.
- The fridge has enough space for a family of 5 or 6 members.
- A perfect value for money.
- The fridge is a bit noisy while in operation
- No child lock or mobile app feature is provided with the device
Whirlpool, the world’s one of the largest and oldest Refrigerators and Washing Machine manufacturers, brings their best fridge in India. Their brand goodwill and the vast satisfied customer base across the globe speak for itself.
According to a Yale University Appliance survey, Whirlpool is the most reliable household appliance brand in 2019 and even less than 5% of their product required after-sales repair service.
This frost-free model has a 4-star rating as per 2019 BEE and 3-star rating as per the 2020 BEE standard. With a 292 liters capacity, this refrigerator has a 3-star energy rating, which is both energy saver and pocket friendly for the customer.
It has the technology of convertible freezer with 5 in 1 mode. The modes are Chef Mode, Dessert Mode, Party mode, Deep Freeze mode, and All-season modes.
This refrigerator comes with Adaptive Technology (AI), which consists of one AI microprocessor with 3 Intelli-sensors. They are used to adapt and control the cooling as per the weather conditions and usage patterns, ensuring the cooling for long-lasting freshness.
Also, it has advanced IntelliSense inverter technology. It can efficiently adapt the cooling, and thus helps in reducing energy consumption. Also, in the case of a power outage, it connects to the home inverter, resulting in consistent cooling.
The refrigerator has other unique features like Stabilizer free operation, ice twister, and collector, 6th sense deep freeze technology, etc. its macro-block can prevent the growth of the fungus and bacteria up-to 99%.
It has a 1-year product warranty, and the compressor of the refrigerator has 10 years of warranty from the manufacturer.
- The refrigerator is equipped with some smart technological features like 5 in 1 Convertible mode, Adaptive Intelligence technology.
- The excellent after-sales service provided by the company is a major advantage of this appliance.
- There is an alarm for an open door after 2 minutes.
- Ice formation is fast and efficient.
- The vegetable storage section has different containers to separate the vegetables.
- The moisture control feature keeps the food fresh for long.
- The sleek and value for money fridge with extra space is just perfect for your big family.
- After-delivery support is not available in the case of some online resellers.
- Smart-features like app control etc. at this price range are not available in this model.
- Due to three-star energy ratings, Its Energy savings capacity is lower than the other brands.
- The freezer doesn’t have a LED.
One of the top electronics product manufacturers worldwide, Samsung also has a large share of consumer electrical appliances like Ac, Refrigerator, LED Television, etc. The South Korean company is growing very fast in this segment while adopting innovative modern technologies.
The fifth item in the list of the best refrigerator under 30k comes from their catalogue. This frost-free 253 liters capacity refrigerator has a 3-Star Energy rating and suitable for a small family.
It has a movable ice maker that has a twist option for taking out ice. With an all-round cooling option, every corner of this refrigerator stays fresh and clean. It has a digital inverter compressor. That is why the refrigerator is energy-efficient, besides being less noise-producing, and more durable.
The Samsung refrigerator comes with an auto-defrost function that helps to prevent the ice build-up process. It comes with convertible modes in a 3 in 1 pattern. For different types of needs, it provides a flexible storage space as well.
Samsung offers a 1-year warranty for the refrigerator and a 10-year warranty for the refrigerator’s compressor, representing the company’s goodwill and brand value.
- Brand loyalty and after-sales service of the product are the most significant.
- Digital Inverter Technology ensures low electricity consumption and more extended compressor durability.
- The product has 3 in 1 convertible mode with auto defrost technology.
- Power consumption is only 195 units a year.
- No Noise complaint in this model (Samsung 253L fridge).
- Not very suitable for a large family due to its low capacity.
- There is no lock system installed.
- The freezer doesn’t have a light.
If you can’t stand to have anything less than the absolute latest in technology, Haier has to be your choice. The Haier 347L2 Star Frost-Free Double Door Refrigerator doesn’t skimp on the vitally important aspects of a refrigerator.
These include smart design, excellent storage capacity, durable construction, and reliable operation that everyone desires to count on.
With a superfast cooling technology, the frost-free double door refrigerator ensures ice formation at a faster pace i.e., within 60 minutes. Its PUF insulation helps in retaining low temperatures only to support better cooling.
This model comes with a warranty of 10 years on the compressor and 1 year on the product, making it a pretty good deal. The model ensures faster ice formation within 1 hour with its superfast cooling, which is also an ideal attribute for optimum cooling.
This latest version of the model has been incorporated with LED towers and resilient glass shelves. With a holding capacity of 310 liters, it is provided with a large vegetable crisper that helps store an extended amount of groceries, making it ideal for medium-sized families.
As the gasket is removable, it is pretty easy to clean. For its anti-bacterial nature, it prevents the growth of fungi and bacteria in the refrigerator. Last but not least, the inbuilt ice tray can easily dispense ice by twisting the tray.
- It is eco-friendly because its refrigerant gas, R600a, is low on Global Warming Potential.
- It has an impressive record of reliability and energy-efficient, with an annual energy consumption of 275.
- The effortless style and innovative refrigeration features of the refrigerator makes it stand out of the box
- It’s Auto defrost function prevent ice-build up
- A perfect fridge for a family size of 5 to 6 members.
- The LED tower is dull.
- The length of the power cord provided is relatively short.
- It is a bit noisy while in operation.
- Often buyers complain of cheap plastic material.
The LG 260 L 3 Star Inverter Linear Frost-Free double-door refrigerator is one of the most feature-rich refrigerator with an impressive record of reliability.
Being one of the best refrigerator under 30,000, it comes with a BEE rating of 4-star and 3-star as per 2019 and 2020, respectively. It’s no wonder that this brand earned its name from smartphones and other high-tech devices have integrated technology into their refrigerators so effectively.
The LG 260 L 3 offers more than just hyper-connected gimmicks in the supermarket. An exciting feature of the 260L dual fridge is that it helps convert the freezer into a fridge, only allowing having excess space for storage.
Its linear cooling technology (watch this video on YouTube to understand more on linear cooling tecnology) helps to retain the freshness of food for up to 14 days.
LG makes a great deal about its inverter linear compressor, which reduces internal temperature fluctuations, saves energy by 51%, and reduces noise by 25%. The compressor does indeed deserve kudos as it is energy efficient and also respond rapidly to temperature changes.
To be frank this refrigerator gets high marks for the door cooling feature, which helps the airflow. This refrigerator consists of cutting edge features like Super Chilling, I-Micom Temperature Control, Eco-friendly Refrigerant, Moist Balance Crisper, Humidity Controller, Trimless Toughened Glass, Egg cum Ice Tray, and an Anti-Bacterial Gasket.
- This refrigerator has the durability, stylish design, and capacity to serve well as a dependable workhorse at the centre of your kitchen.
- Even when the power goes off, it’s auto smart connect technology helps to connect the refrigerator to home inverter.
- It backs up its inverter linear compressor with a warranty of 10 years.
- The direct cooling and door cooling feature add up to create uniform cooling inside the refrigerator.
- The spacing inside is an issue that causes a bit of customer backlash.
- It makes noise even though it has a noise-reducing technology.
- Lacks LED, unlike other modern refrigerators.
That’s an end of the article, above is the finished the list of best refrigerators under 30,000. Make sure you consider your family size before choosing your refrigerator. The fridge capacity depends entirely upon your family’s extent.
If the brand value is your first priority while choosing a fridge, go for LG 308 L 2 Star Inverter Linear Frost-Free Double-Door Refrigerator.
LG 260 L 3 Star Double-Door Refrigerator and Samsung 253L 3 Star Double Door Refrigerator leaves a mark while speaking durability and performance.
While Whirlpool 292 liters Double Door Refrigerator and Samsung 324 L 2 Star Inverter Frost-Free Double Door Refrigerator makes the best deal for the budget customers.
Frequently Asked Questions on Refrigerators
Which fridge is better single door or double door?
Undoubtedly, a double door fridge bears more capacity than the single door. So, it entirely depends upon your family size, which fridges to choose. While a single door fridge is perfect for a family of 3, you will need a double door fridge for a member count beyond that.
What are the best single door refrigerators in India?
Though it is tough to mention one single item, some best single door fridge brands like LG, Samsung, Godrej, Whirlpool, Haier
What are some disadvantages of a double door refrigerator?
When compared to single door fridges, the double door fridges have a few demerits like they are more costly, foot space is big since most of the double door fridge operates on the frost-free model, electricity consumption is more.