All we need is a hot shower to relax and rejuvenate, after a tiring day at work.
No luxury can replace this experience.
But what makes this possible with a minimum effort? A geyser/water heater, right. Yes, installing the best water heater in your bathroom makes all the difference. So, what are you waiting for? Get the best water heater for your home now.
Choosing the best water heater is not that simple, as you are presented with plenty of options in the market. To make this journey easy for you, I have completely dedicated my three days to inquiry and review the top 8 best geysers available in the Indian market.
In this process, I visited the store and tested the product and talked to the existing customers about their experience and finally, I came up with this huge list. The ranking of the 8 best geysers is completely based on their features, inner tank material, type of water heater, electrical consumption, bar pressure, warranty, and manufacturing company without reservation.
So, let’s dive in!
Best Geysers/Water heaters for home 2020
For a glance, here are the listed top 8 best geysers in India 2020 below if you are running out of time. And, I also have a detailed review of every product mentioned in this list so don’t skip anything if you are in a hurry, take your time to come back and enjoy the original flavor.
|Product||Tank capacity||Buy now|
|V Guard Victo Plus storage water heater|
|Bajaj New Shakti GL Vertical Storage Water Heater|
|Crompton Greaves Amica Storage Water Heater||15 liters|
|Usha Misty storage water heater||25 liters|
|Racold Eterno 2 water heater||15 liters|
|Bajaj Flora Instant water heater||3 liters|
| Crompton Solarium Instant water heater||3 liters|
|Racold Pronto Neo Instant water heater||3 liters|
1) V Guard Victo Plus 25 liter storage water heater – smart water heater
- Free inlet and outlet pipes and Free of cost installation provided by V Guard: Call- 1800 103 1300 (toll free) / 1860 - 180-3000 (toll) or visit Website- http://www.vguard.in/home/customer-care or Email - firstname.lastname@example.org for registering the request for the installation
- 4 star rated from BEE - High energy efficiency
- Product warranty: 2 years
V Guard is a name for its reliable build quality and advanced technology, and this creates a stress-free and user-friendly experience for the consumers.
The new V Guard Victo Plus is ultra-stylish and highly energy-efficient, this water heater is a perfect fit for the modern homes and big families (4 to 8 members).
This Victo plus geyser is provided with a digital display at the front to indicate water temperature and a jog dial below it to regulate the geyser. These features provide a hassle-free and peace of mind while using a water heater.
The inner tank of this water geyser made with thick gauge high-quality steel and glass-lined anti-corrosive coating for the improved heating performance and longer life of the machine.
The Incoloy 840 heating element is used in this machine, which is highly efficient in heating and it takes less time to heat water. The outer layer of this water geyser is built with robust mild steel and corrosion-resistant Superior Powder Coating Technology to offer durability. These provide rust-proof ABS and cover.
PUF insulation and easily controllable temperature knobs provide smooth user interaction with the product. This V Guard Victo Plus is best suited for the apartments or multi-story buildings as it can withstand the 8-bar pressure.
For safety, this water heater consisting of four layers they are a thermostat, thermal cut-out, sacrificial anode, multifunctional valve. This BEE rated 5-stars machine is highly energy-efficient and provides you with a sense of relief in the long run over its peers in the market.
For the installation call V Guard customer care, they install your geyser in 1-2 days, and all the accessories required have provided in the box
- Digital display
- Warranty on inner tank
- 30-75-degree Centigrade temperature range
- Convenient temperature knob
- Strong body (built with mild steel)
- Four layered safety system
- Standard of the digital display is low
2) Bajaj New Shakti GL 15-Litre Vertical Storage Water Heater – Best budget
- 2 KW Heating Element
- Fire Retardant cable with 3 pin plug.
- Glasslined Coated Inner Tank.
Bajaj is one of the topmost electronics manufacturers in India for decades, its quality, service, and trust makes it the most preferred choice among Indians.
The Bajaj New shakti 15 liters water heater stood 2nd place in this list, and it is compact and stylish in design yet provides sufficient water storage tank.
Geysers or water heater’s inner tank life depends upon the type of water we use, whether it is soft or hard water, hard water upon regular usage leaves scaling a chalky substance in tank.
This phenomenon drastically reduces the life of the water tank and heating element in geysers. Hence to protect, the Bajaj new shakti inner tank has laminated with a glass line coating for the inner tank and the outer body is made of plastic.
Heat retention is no more a problem with this Bajaj new shakti PUF insulation even though geyser is turned off, this insulation traps the heat inside the tank throughout a day.
This geyser, combined with the BEE 4-star power rating, gives you freedom of lighter pockets and better energy consumption.
Safety is not a luxury but a necessity!
Better safety is provided with a 4-in-1 multifunctional valve, a fire-retardant cable, pressure shut off, and a long-lasting Incoloy heating element.
All these security measures guard’s safety of the water heater.
Similarly, on the other side of the coin, this water heater doesn’t provide necessary accessories for the installation, even a 3-pin male connector for power supply. So this adds extra cost up to Rs.1600 approximately.
For the installation purpose, you have to call Bajaj customer care on 18001025963, within 1-2 days the installation is done remember, it is free of cost.
- The BEE 4 star rated
- Warranty: 2 years on product and 5 years on inner tank
- Bar pressure: 8 bars (Suitable for high-rise buildings)
- Fire Retardant cable
- temperature indicator dial
- Magnesium anode for corrosion-free and leakage
- Absence of water level indicator
- pipe fitting accessories not included
3) Crompton Greaves Amica 15-Litre Storage Water Heater – best geyser for hard water
- Powerful copper heating element for superior performance
- Superior polymer coated tank, nano poly bond technology for excellent corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance even in high temperature and pressure
- Magnesium anode for corrosion protection ; Power: 2000 watts; Operating Voltage: 220 - 240 volts
This Crompton Greaves Amica is one of the best-selling storage waters heaters in India. This water heater/ geyser comes with a complete advanced feature like 5-star rating – saves power, Nano poly band technology – superior performance and longer life, 3 level safety protection – Risk-free operation and Magnesium anode – for corrosion protection.
All these features and technologies combined to make this Crompton water heater bestseller, not only this it’s elegant design adds beauty to your bathrooms.
A heavy-duty anode rod has placed inside the tank which has a stainless steel core that protects the inner tank from the corrosion, and it increases the life of the geyser. A unique polymer and copper heating element have used for faster heating and longer life. As a result, it prevents the formation of scaling or any other corrosive deposits and delivers superior heating performance.
Leakage of the tank is also one of the significant problems which have seen with the age of the water heater. This problem is identified early and fixed by Crompton using its ‘single weld’ technology.
This water heater can withstand water pressure up to 8 bar pressure, and it makes this geyser to fit for high-rise apartments, and in case of pressure overshoots, a safety valve is provided to discharge the flow.
The BEE rated 5-star water heater offers a significant power saving and makes your pocket a little lighter every month.
For the installation purpose call on Crompton customer care as soon as you receive the product, then they assign a technician and installation done in 1-2 days. Important, inlet and outlet pipes for the installation have not provided in the box which adds up to the cost Rs.300-400.
- Warranty: 2 years on product and 7 years on tank
- Dry heating protection
- Adjustable knob for temperature
- Pre-set thermal cut out
- 3 level protection for safety users
- BEE 5 star rated energy efficient geyser
- Corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance
- Installation accessories have not included
4) Usha Misty 25-litres storage water heater – Best in safety
- Type: Storage Water Heater; Capacity: 25 Litres; Wattage: 2000 Watts; Pressure: 8 Bars; BEE Ratings: 5 Star ; Vertical : Suitable for large wall spaces ; Power Requirement: 220V - 240V ; Other Power Features: Heavy Duty Magnesium anode to prevent rust and corrossion enhances life even with hard water
- Free Installation - Please call Usha Care 1800-1033-111 to schedule an appointment or any related queries. T&C apply
- Inner Tank Material: Glasslined enamel coated Stainless steel; Outer Body Material: ABS Plastic
The Usha Misty 25 liters water heater is pleasant in looks, and its elegant design adds beauty to your bathroom interiors and it is a perfect fit for modern homes for a classic look.
This water heat body is made durable and tough with ABS anti-corrosive material, this robust and stays bright even if water flashes on it. For the rust-free and corrosion, the inner tank of the water heater consists of a heavy-duty magnesium rod, which prevents the accumulation of rust or scaling.
Its High-grade superior PUF insulation best maintains heat retention, and this indirectly affects power consumption. The whirl flow action in this heater improves energy efficiency and ensure faster healing.
This geyser can withstand up to 8 bar pressure, which is best suited for the high rise or multi-story buildings. If in case of sudden pressure rise of water, a safety valve is provided for discharge.
This machine has earth leaking protection, which ensures the safety of operating personnel. A thermal cut out is also present in this machine which cut-offs the supply when the temperature of the water exceeds the maximum set value.
The water heating time of this machine is a little longer, which is not expected from Usha except this everything is best.
For the installation purpose call Usha customer care, they assign you a technician, and it gets done in 1-2 days. Important, Installation accessories are not provided in with the package, which costs you around Rs.350-500 (approximately, the cost depends upon your area).
- suitable for apartments
- energy efficient and safe to use
- Earth Leaking Protection Device for safer utility
- protection against corrosion & electrochemical reaction
- best for small and big families
- Longer heating time
- Lack of customer support
5) Racold Eterno 2 15 Litre water heater – Classy in looks and beast in performance
- Free standard installation. Note: The standard installation does not include pipes/fittings/plumbing, etc. The company reserves the right to modify the installation terms and conditions at any time without prior notice
- For free installation and if you have any concern related to the product, we are here to resolve it for you. Contact_us on : [1860-425-2288]
- Smart bath logic- Your water heater has a special function which can save up to 30% electricity with intelligent functions that gives you an option to choose bucket bath, shower bath etc.
This Racold Eterno storage water heater provides a full premium and rich look besides this it offers a bunch of impressive features, which makes this geyser even more trendy.
The intelligent 'smart bath logic' feature allows you to choose a mode of bathing depending upon your requirements by adjusting its knobs. This feature alone saves 40% of electricity consumption (may vary depending upon location and usage )
The super polymer high performance of Eterno 2 has a unique polymer protective coating to protect the water tank from scaling and corrosion. The heating element of this water heater has coated with Special Titanium enamel, which ensures faster and efficient heating. This protective cover improves the life of the heating element.
Water pressure is one of the crucial factors to consider while choosing the best water heater, and this water heater has 8 bar pressure, which makes it so suitable for high rise buildings or high pump applications.
The smart mix technology of this Eterno 2 consists of a special deflector ensures the slow mixing of hot and cold water inside the tank, keeping the water hot for a longer time.
For the installation, call Racold customer care on 18604252288, they assign a technician for this purpose, and he gets it done in 24 – 48 hours. Important, depending upon offer on this product installation accessories are provided with the box, makes sure you check them first.
- Unique polymer protective coating
- Titanium enamel heating element
- Smart Bath Logic feature
- Best for high-pressure pump applications,
- heats very fast
- Premium look
- inlet an outlet pipes are not included
- installation is not free
- not suitable for hard water usage
6) Bajaj Flora 3-Litre Instant Water Heater –overall best instant water heater
- Type : Instant; Capacity : 3 Litres; Wattage : 3000 Watts;Pressure : 8 Bars
- Inner Tank Material: SS 304; Outer Body Material: ABS. Rated Frequency (HZ):- 50
- Product Dimensions: 26.5 Cms X 26.5 Cms X 44 Cms
This Bajaj water heater is the most stylish and elegant in its looks and gives a complete premium look which adds beauty to your bathroom.
The Bajaj Flora 3-litre instant water heaters are the best suited for the kitchen, washing clothes and for the 1 or 2 people.
If you get irritated to wait for 15-20 mins to get your hot shower ready?
Then its high time for you to switch over to instant water heater which provides hot water instantly spraying through shower in seconds.
The outer body of this water heater is made of thermoplastic, which provides tough resistance corrosion and ensures the long life of the geyser. The Neon indicator provided in this water heater goes ON if the water has heated to the pre-set temperature — this indication best in saving time and electricity. This water heater can withstand 8 bar pressure, which makes it suitable for the high-rise buildings.
For safety purposes, this water heater is provided with fire retardant cable, in the case of fire this cable resists the spreading.
This water heater manufacturer provides no installation so, and you have to call a local plumber to get it installed would cost you around Rs.900-1200 (installation + accessories).
- Warranty: 2 years on product and 5 years on inner tank
- Temperature range: 30-75 degree centigrade
- Neon indicator for 'water heating status.'
- Quick hot water
- Durable build quality
- Non-energy efficient
- No heat indicator
7) Crompton Solarium 3-Litre Instant Water Heater – Best in multipurpose instant water heaters
- Capacity: 3 Litres; Wattage: 3000 Watts
- In case of any product queries / complaints, contact_us on: [ 18004190505 ] (Toll Free)
- Product Dimensions: 42.5 cms (Length) X 22.8 cms (Width) X 22.8 cms (Height)
The instant water heater from Crompton is one-stop solutions to all your desired hot water bathing experience and is designed to heat water in a flash.
The inner core of the water tank was built with stainless steel, and the outer body has built with ABS plastic, which together multiples efficiency and performance to a large extent. In addition to the superior build quality, the rust-free coating of glass makes the maintenance cost zero and ensure durability.
The heating element of this water heater has built with high-quality copper, which is resistant to sudden power spikes and offers smooth operation. For the ease of access, the thermal indicators are provided at the front to know the water heating status.
Finally, for the safety purpose, thermal cut out is placed in this geyser, it comes into active ones the temperature exceeds the pre-set value, and a multifunctional safety valve automatically discharges the water in case of pressure overshoots.
In case of installation contact, Crompton customer care, and the technician gets his job done in 1-2 days. This water heater manufacturer provides no installation so, and you have to call a local plumber to get it installed. Also, installation accessories are brought by us both (installation + accessories) would cost you around Rs.700-1000.
- Thermal cut out
- Multifunctional safety valve
- Thermal indicators
- ABS plastic body
- Instant water heating (max 2 minutes)
- Not suitable for bathtubs
- Low warranty period
- Poor customer service
8) Racold Pronto Neo 3 Litres Instant Water Heater – Best instant geyser for home
- HPR(High Pressure Resistance) : High Pressure Withstanding capacity makes it suitable for high rise buildings and high pressure pump applications
- Maximum Rated pressure withstanding capacity : 6.5 Bar. Instant : Useful for Kitchen, quick water heating
- Inspired in Italy Crafted in India: Elegant Italian design with a rare combination of technology and style
The Racold Pronto Neo 3 liters instant water heater is strong and durable with its Duronox feature, and it provides the triple layer protection to the water heater tank in even in extreme conditions.
This feature fights against hard water scaling formation through superior stainless steel and special treatment to the inner tank with an anode. This water heater is having high-pressure resistance, which makes it best suited for the high-rise buildings/apartments or high-pressure pump applications.
Italian design and its power-packed features add advantage to it. Its high-power heating elements deliver the hot water within seconds. Combined with all its features, it makes this water heater beast in this instant water heater segment.
On the safety-wise, the Racold anti-symphony system avoids the backflow of water from the container to eliminate dry heating. In addition to above, a three-level safety has ensured with high temperature, and pressure cut-out, thermostat, and safety valves.
In summary, this geyser makes the best choice for the family with minimum hot water usage frequently.
For the installation, you have to call a local plumber or a technician to get it done as the company provides no such service. Important, installation accessories are not provided by the company so. You have to buy them, which would cost you around Rs.300-500.
- Warranty: 2 years on product, 2 years on Heating Element and 5 years on Tank
- temperature range
- Back Flow of Water is restricted
- Three-level safety
- Elegant and classic look
- Indicator bulb issues
- Build quality issues
- not suitable for high rise buildings
Best Geysers/Water Heater Buyer’s Guide
As humans, we are born with lots of confusion. Therefore, confusion is everywhere and in everything we do. It is even more seen when it comes to buying the best product. stepping down in the ocean of market filled with several companies and brands, if you do not know how to choose the best from all then you will land up nowhere.
So, we come up with the buying guide for Best geysers/Water Heaters in India. Before you buy this product you must have a checklist like brand, budget, durability, safety, power consumption, size, heating capability, service, and installation.
These are the most important factors that decide your geyser's life and durability. So, you must be careful with these factors during pre-purchase research. And If you go prepared to market with little homework about water best heaters/geyser, then you can counter check with what the shopkeeper says about the product.
What is a Geyser/water heater?
Generally, a water heater is an electronic machine that is also called Geyser uses electricity to heat water within few minutes. Water heater/geyser is used for different purposes; we use it for heating water, which can be used in a kitchen, bathroom, laundry, etc. using a water heater is very much essential in winter.
Types of water heaters
These water heaters come in different type, size, and shape depending upon the usage is employed for.
1.Instant/Tankless Water Heater
The very word instant tells that “immediate”. So, no more waiting. Instant water heaters are those which are made such a way that you don't have to wait for the water to be heated up. it will heat the water instantly and sends out. As they do not have any storage just like a storage water heater.
All that you have to do is switch on the geyser when you require hot water and switch off once you finish using it. There is no wastage of water as there is no storage and instant water heaters have a long life compared to the storage water tank.
2.Storage Water Heaters
If you are a busy person with handling too many tasks in the house and if you have more members in the family, then storage water heaters are best for you. Because you can store water for some time. Whereas in instant water heaters is not possible. And, there is possible of multi-tasks facility available with storage water heater. You can bath and you can do washing in the kitchen at a time.
As you know there are several storage water heaters than instant water heaters in the market. You can find a variety of sizes for storage water heater/geyser's best fit for your home. The best thing is the installation cost for a storage water heater is less compared to instant water heaters.
There are certain limitations with storage water heaters, those you need to keep in mind as the cost for water heating is a bit expensive compared to instant water heaters because heating is required for storage water. The durability is less compared to instant water heater heaters. The lifespan is below 15 years.
What you should know before buying a geyser?
Size of Water Heater/Geyser
The size of the geyser (technically water tank size) always based on the size of the family it uses. If there are more people, then you require a large size and if there are only a few people in the family then you need a smaller size.
For example, if your family consists of more than 8 members(for a big family) then 25-liter size geyser is best.
If there are more than 6 members (for an average family) then 10-15 liter water heater will be the best choice. If there are only 1 to 2 persons in the family(for couples and bachelors), then you can opt for the 3-liter size water heater.
The tank is the most important equipment in the water heaters, which indirectly impacts the efficiency and durability of geysers. So, one must be extra-cautious in choosing the best tank material.
In general, these are the following 3 geyser tank materials in the market currently.
1) Copper: Copper is a good conductor of electricity that heats the water in a few minutes but in the same way the water loses its heat, heat retention capacity is lower in copper tank materials. although, these tanks are not much corrosion resistant and a special anti-corrosive material must be coated.
2) Thermoplastic: These tanks are highly resistant to corrosion but the heat retention insulation is poor. So, it requires extra inner coating on its tank walls for longer hot water.
3) stainless steel: These material tanks are considered best compared to copper and thermoplastic because it offers good insulation and heat conductivity. Above all, this material is durable but a little weak to corrosion. This can be easily overcome by plenty of corrosion-free technologies offered by water heater manufacturers.
Tank material coating
1) Glass-lined coating: This coating is usually done to the copper or thermoplastic to keep water temperature constant for a longer period. But this insulation can be damaged in the long run with persistent using.
2) Vitreous Enamel Coating: This type of coating is recommended to stainless steel water tank; it offers great resistance to corrosion and also prevents hard water scaling.
Note: Every company in the market has its name to these tank materials as they are patented. So, when you see them don’t confuse because all of them are more are less, the same.
You might have heard the term “bar pressure” often in this article. water pressure in the water heaters or geysers is calculated in terms of ‘bars’, this pressure of the water varies from building to building as the overhead tank is placed at the top of the building.
If the pressure is high in the water tank it may prone to leakages and gets damaged soon. So, it is highly recommended to choose <6 bar pressure for individual or low floor house and >6 bar pressure for the high-rise buildings or apartments.
How much power does a geyser use?
Every customer’s main concern is that, to have the best water heater/geyser which consumes less power which can indirectly save money. We are not aware of the fact is that the actual consumption of power during the summer and the rainy season will be less compared to the winter season.
Because during winter season water heaters will consume 15%-20% of the total power used for the house. So, you have to see that you buy a water heater/Geyser which consumes less electricity. Regarding the power consumption, you can confidently go with a good brand of water heater/geyser with 4 or 5 stars can consume less power and give you good results.
A standard water heater can use 2000 watts of energy. Both instant and storage water heater consume power differently. storage water geyser may be rated at 2 kW, while an instant water geyser is rated at 3 to 4.5 kW. So, choosing a branded water heater will give us good results in saving power as well as money.
As you can witness, the weather in India keeps changing and varying from place to place. Some parts of north India like Kashmir, Kargil, Sikkim, and Dras in the south India Wayanad, Ooty and Coorg, etc the temperature will be cold always. Especially in winter, it will be colder.
So, using water heaters in this place is a must and they also consume more electricity. If you live in such a temperature, then you have to be ready with pockets full of money to bare expenses.
The thermostat is an external valve setting which is with “cut-off” and “cut-in” regulates the temperature and its function. It plays a key role in warming up water till your set temperature and then automatically turns off the geyser and then when the temperature falls thermostat set temperature it turns on automatically.
If you want to save money, then you can set your thermostat low to 60°C to save electricity.because of this function you may be saved from the sudden burn of the body which in turn results
Hot water usage
The utility of the hot water is very essential in winter. But how do you use water is a more important thing. When hot water is used from the geyser, cold water has to replace the amount of water used. This will result in reducing the temperature of a geyser.
As soon as it reaches below-set point then thermostat stops and turns on the heating element. the more you use, the more electricity needed to heat again the cold water to reach the set point of the thermostat.
Heat loss from the geyser
As you can see and observe that a few water heaters resulted in losing the heat at the end. This is known as Standing/ heat loss from the geyser. This will happen when the water’s heat inside the geyser is supplied through the casing, as well as through the outlet pipes. As a result of this, you need to heat the water again. So, I highly recommended you, to go for a heater that is equipped with insulation which can stop heat loss.
Mounting of a water heater
Geysers are available in both vertical and horizontal mounting structures. Vertical mounting of water heaters is more popular and has been bestselling for decades whereas horizontal mount water heaters are new to the market.
Between them, which vertical or horizontal mount water heater is best? In conclusion, vertical water heaters are best because they are best in power saving and cost-effective compared to horizontal mount geysers.
Durability & Warranty (service)
As a customer, you should not only concerned about buying the best water heater but it is your prime duty to be more watchful about the durability of the water heater. Therefore, we feel that quality plays a major role in the durability and long-lasting of the heater.
The best solution for all your worries about the durability is “Brand value”. A branded company water geyser can give you a warranty or guarantee for what you buy.
Some companies give you a warranty 4-5 years on the water tank and 2-3 years on the body and other parts. Some companies give a product warranty of 3 years and the heating element warranty of 4 years and the inner tank warranty of 8+2 years.
Since you invest, you have to decide on the higher warranty periods water heaters so that you can save your time and money.
As a valued customer with money inside the pockets wants to look for the water heater which will compensate your money. So, you always want to spend sparingly as you earn it, with much hard work. Therefore, you can choose a budget-friendly water heater or high-quality ones. Time and again, we recommend you to go for water heaters which are best in quality.
After all, there is an untold story between your pockets and the price.
Energy-saving features of water heaters
This must be in fore-front while choosing a geyser for your home. The common energy-saving features of water heaters are.
1) BEE star rating: The ministry of power, India appointed a special authority to look after the power-saving efficiency of every electrical machine against their pre-set guidelines and grant them a power rating. For in detail information click here ( BEE official website)
higher the star rating, higher is the power saving.
2) Thermostat: It is the most commonly seen device in electrical appliances these days. The function of the thermostat is it automatically ON or OFF the device, when the temperature is below the required and if the temperature is more than the required respectively. In simple thermostat is a highly energy-efficient device.
3) Temperature Knob: This knob helps you to choose the required hot water temperature for your bath. As usual, when the temperature reaches pre-set value thermostat comes into role and switches off the geyser.
4) Timer: Some people usually prefer to run their geyser based on time rather than temperature, for them this feature comes in handy and helps you to On or Off device according to the timer.
Geysers inbuilt Safety Features to look into
Safety is the always priority, this safety might be the device itself or operating personnel both are very important. These days water heaters or geysers provided with a bunch of safety measures.
1) Thermal Cut-out: This automatic thermal cut-out prevents the burnouts of the geyser by simply eliminating it from its power supply.
2) Multi safety valve: This safety valve gets opened and discharges the water if the temperature is uncontrolled or the water pressure in the tank gradually builds up.
3) ABS plastic body: This ABS (Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) plastic body prevents the accumulation of rust and offers a shock-free body.
4) Fire Retardant Cable: These cables limit the spreading of fire in case of any short circuit.
Overall, these safety measures are must in any electrical appliances.
Installation of geysers/water heaters
Installation is a simple task as every step is already mentioned in the user manual but I recommend an expert to get it done (it may hardly cost Rs.500 to 1500 approx). However, most of the companies provide free installation, you just need to do is connect over the phone of your water heater brand customer support and schedule an installation.
This is very important, some manufacturers don’t provide installation accessories like drainpipes, fitting bolts and water connecting taps. So, make sure you check this at first.
Wrapping it up
I have verified and scrutinized all the products mentioned above water heaters/geysers without reservation, and I suggested you the best. And we hope that you got enough knowledge of choosing a geyser on your own with clarity and confidence.
That we call it as, "your personal choice."
In summary, Bajaj New Shakti GL 15-Litre storage water heater is one of the best-sellers at an affordable price, it is the best choice if you are new to geyser or electric water heaters. And, In case of elegant style and design the Racold Eterno 2 15 Litre storage water heater adds beauty to bathroom décor, keeping its features the best.
For the long run use, its undoubtedly V Guard Victo Plus 25 Litre storage water heater serves the best purpose loaded with all the excellent features and in addition to the warranty.
If you like to add or suggest an edit to this article with solid proof, please comment below. I love to hear from you. 😊
People also read:
- Top 10 Best washing machine in India
- Best soundbar in India 2020
- 10 Best front load washing machines for your home
- Top semi-automatic washing machines in 2020
Some Frequently Asked Questions
1. Which is the best geyser instant or storage?
In general, an instant water heater is the best choice for bachelors or couples and storage water heaters are best for the family of 4 or above.
2. Which water heater brand is best?
Currently, the following are the best water heater brands in India, they are AO Smith, V Guard, Bajaj, Crompton, Usha, Haier, and Racold.
3. Can instant geyser be used for a shower?
Yes, you can use instant geysers for shower purposes. These instant water heaters heat the water in a few minutes, so it saves your time and electricity.
4. Which geyser is good for hard water?
However, for hard water, it is always recommended to buy a water heater tank coated with Vitreous Enamel Coating to be specific. its wise choice to go with AO Smith and Crompton geysers.
5. What is bar pressure in water heaters?
The water pressure in the water heaters is measured by ‘bars’, so bar pressure nothing but water pressure in the geysers.
6. What is the durability of electrical water heaters?
The life of a water heater depends upon the type of water heater you have, if you are having a storage water heater it runs around 7-9 years smoothly and in case of an instant water heater it runs hassle-free for 10 years or more.
7. Which geyser is best for kitchen utensils and laundry?
An instant water heater is the best for the kitchen utensils and laundry because the water required for this purpose is less. These instant water heaters come tankless, moreover, it doesn’t require to heat that extra water this way it saves electricity too.
8. What is the best temperature for a hot water bath?
There is no such thing called the best temperature for bathing but research suggests that temperature 2 degrees above normal body temperature is ideal for a basic hot water bath, which comes to an average of 37-degree centigrade.
9. What is thermostat does in geysers?
The basic function of the thermostat is to on and off the water heater based on pre-set temperature values. If the temperature of the water is below the preset then it turns on the machine and if the temperature is above preset it automatically turns off the geyser.